Now the 4th generation is available with up to 150 Mbps!! Increased range due to improved sensitivity and 60 degree radiation angle. Waterproof High Range WIFI active antenna with 5-meter-USB cable and five-to tenfold higher power which makes a WIFI connection possible even outside the marina.
- Maximum legal output and 7dbi reception
- IP67 enclosure for outdoor use: waterproof
- 5m or 10m USB cable
- Bracket included
- According to IEEE 802.11b/g/n standard
- 150 Mbps data rate
- 64/128-bit WEP encryption; WPA/WPA2 + AES/TKIP + WPS for WIFI security
- SoftAP ( separate Access Point) makes it possible to create an AP on the laptop
- Low power consumption with Advanced Power Management. 100 or 1000mW selectable*
- Driver for Windows XP, Vista, Win7, Win8/8.1, Win 10, Linux and Mac
Even onboard, the internet has become indispensable. An ever increasing number of marinas offer cheap or even free nets. The notebooks available today do offer integrated WIFI, but in many instances the built-in WIFI card does not reach the next access point.
You can have internet on board with considerable less effort because there is efficient equipment available, especially for boats. We can offer you additional equipment, which makes it possible to reach far away nets from under deck. The effective radiation is 5- to tenfold stronger than that of integrated W-LAN cards and so W-LAN access outside the marina becomes possible.
The transmitter and receiver unit are directly integrated in the base. There is a five-meter-USB cable from the antenna, which can be connected, directly to the computer or to the optional router.
IEEE802.11g: 6/9/12/18/24/36/48/564 Mbps
IEEE802.11n draft 2.0: 150 Mbps
*Important: The transmission power must be kept within the legal limits. For Germany and the EU, the maximum E.I.R.P for 2.4 GHz W-LAN devices (including antenna) is 100mW.